- Dialing for Dollars: "how to protect yourself from investment frauds"
- Work at Home Scam: "how you can avoid being duped by criminals"
- Identity Crisis: "how to protect yourself against identity fraud"
- Long Shot:Foreign Lottery Scams: "It's illegal to play foreign lotteries in the United States"
- Web of Deceit: "what to watch out for when you do business on the Internet"
I'm ordering mine right now! Will they tell me anything I don't know? Probably not. Will I even watch them? Not the point, dude. If the gummint's going to annoy me with a two-cent postage increase and force me to buy a bunch of new stamps, the least I can do is get my money's worth out of their pork barrels, right?
Wow, I really need to stop mixing metaphors.