[ Download mp3 - 23 MB ]
00:59 - "cerebral"
23:17 - The End
- Curtis' Ignite Portland 12 talk: "The Battle Hymn of the Republic"
- 2010 Stanford study: "Decoding Temporal Structure in Music and Speech Relies on Shared Brain Resources but Elicits Different Fine-Scale Spatial Patterns"
- 2009 UCLA study: "The Neural Correlates of Religious and Nonreligious Belief"
- 2012 University of Iowa study: "A neuropsychological test of belief and doubt: damage to ventromedial prefrontal cortex increases credulity for misleading advertising"
- Puzzled Pint has debuted in London and is coming to OMSI After Dark!
- It's the off-season on Puzzle Hunt Calendar
It's been four years! Should we continue podcasting? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or post a comment at www.snout.org/podcast to tell us what you think!
Music: instrumentals from "Code Monkey" and "I Feel Fantastic" by Jonathan Coulton
[ Subscribe to SnoutCast / iTunes link ]